Based in Oklahoma – and serving clients around the country – our team of experts at Senior Health Strategies has a proven track record in a wide range of services including:
Current and Recent Projects
- SHS currently manages 12 long-term care facilities with gross annual revenues of $40 million, employing over 625 caregivers and serving over 725 residents. These comprehensive management engagements include facilities that vary from Skilled Nursing, Assisted Living, Residential Care and Independent Senior Living Facilities to an Independent Care Facility for the intellectually disabled. These engagements include facilities owned by sister companies and those owned by non-affiliated investor groups.
- Our Clinical Consulting Team provides services to over 30 additional non-owned facilities and entities. These service areas include Medicare reimbursement, RUGs-IV utilization, skilled nursing, rehabilitation, mock regulatory surveys, clinical nurse consulting and QA, MDS and electronic health records (EHR).
- Professional education conferences and courses for long-term care and post acute provider associations across the country.
- Management of large new construction and physical plant remodel projects as well as routine physical plant and life safety systems maintenance.
- Complete back office accounting and administrative services for facilities covered by Comprehensive Management Engagements and other non-affiliated facilities.
- “A la carte” services for clients including full charge bookkeeping, payroll oversight, third party billing and AR, EHR and related financial system selection and integration, budgetary controls, AP vendor selection and monitoring, and cost report preparation and consulting.
Contact us today to learn more about what SHS can do for you.